Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The same "sunny" Sun?


Now this is going to be weird! So just enjoy reading it.


Its spring, the smell is beautiful, the wind is just fine, it penetrates your clothes giving just the perfect sensation of being free, being just the right feeling to feel like. You are in a lovely mood, mood in which you feel you are being lifted, just the right mood. Everything is just the right as it can be, everything is in order, you have a lot of energy inside you, you want to do anything or a something you always wanted to do. Its just right almost as if it's perfect, or is it?

Suddenly, it grows dark, darker than it is just before the sunrise, darker than black itself. The darkness grows slowly but it grows and it grows as perfectly as the sun moves up in the morning but a little faster, so that you do really see it growing. What did just happen, you don't know, I don't know, maybe some UFO covered the earths surface just above you, or maybe it is the moon. You can't see anything, nothing at all, then there is a faint light, as faint it can be, your eyes identify it really fast, coz you were scared, you just wanted to see light again.

You look forward, your pupils dilute more in order too see, get more of the strange light in, you go close to it, close enough. It is bluish in color, the color of the inner flame of a candle. Then you stop, you see. Really, do you see? What do you see? Ill tell you what you see; there's a face, a small face about the size of your small finger, the one which is the smallest. Its is small but it is old and it seems cold. Cold, because its blue, it’s a face being formed in the flame with those small dark spots for eyes, mouth and a well um long beard. It says something, to you, you heard it, I didn't. It said "I am the sun, I came to eat you up." You didn’t speak or did you? You opened your mouth but nothing comes out. The face continues, it says further, "will you let me?" You finally speak, "no, but how, you are so small, you can’t be the sun, you are something else!", to this the face replies, "Yes, I am the sun, I have turned down my job as a warmth giver, as life supporter, the cosmos fired me, they don’t believe in my vanity any more. They say I am useless. They took away my powers. So I am going to finish you off too". You are suddenly under the face's grip, you believe it. You don't move.

It eats you up. You are now nowhere, nowhere inside or nowhere outside, nor in middle of some nowhere, but you still have the conscious of being somewhere. Maybe inside the sun. But you don’t feel anything else, nothing else, you don't have anything attached to you to feel about. You feel absolute nirvana. The time stops.

Note: Well to share the credit, this idea of sun gobbling you up was Dhruv's. Thank you Dhruv! Couldn't have done this without your inspiration.

2 comments:

Dhruv Varma said...

Hehe... nice work done :)
I surely din't have this image of the sun, but it does add its own unique twist to the story.
Waise I seriously wish something like this happens! :P

Grivan said...

Thnx for the compliment,
this was the only thing which came to mind, jus coz the fact the idea was yours!

Followers