Do you really care about anything and everything going around you? If yes you are god, do not read more; and if you don't really, being a mortal like me please do complete this.
We do constantly look for things around, finding things that match our thoughts and thus giving us a constant dose of non-religious righteousness. Finding something which our minds can accept without really much changing the already grown network of thoughts. Feeling that you are probably not odd one out. And I don't think you probably care of anything except which fills the above criteria.
I always hate saying anything against anything which already prevails so much wildly inside the world, because I believe if it can exist, it has to be correct. But this particular thought isn't to my understanding, think about it, how can such almost seemingly impossible world with so much complexity at each level of existence boil down to this stupidity? Baffles me, confuses me, does not make sense to me. Why can’t just the conscience, of which some people are so proud of, say to them that this is futile, useless. They are bloody not interested in anything else.
Probably it’s the mind which likes to be always in the comfortable zone, not wanting to explore out. Probably this is what is called being happy. Probably this is what is called to be in peace. But then you become more of self, entangled, embroiled, fixed into your own world. Anything small going wrong inside it, would hold you, make you go into depression, stop you from thinking straight. And that is not definitely the best of the situations.
Exploring is therefore important, try to feel like someone else, try to get into someone else's mind. Not lamenting over small situations, looking at the larger picture even if its out your comforting zone, even if you don't like doing so, coz once you do it, you will see how good it was doing it. I don't say forget your loved ones, I don’t say don't care about them. But give some less of your thinking time to them, you'll like it, I am sure of it. Care for this world too!

No comments:
Post a Comment