Hello, glad you came here. This is a repository for my thoughts. It would usually contain some weird idea and my subsequent reactions to it! I would be happy if something here really makes you think, or helps you move your thoughts.
Friday, March 20, 2009
Finally
I will try to answer a simple question, in umm well, a byzantinian way:
Why are people(/me) am lazy?
Laziness is often not regarded as best of the qualities they(/me) may posses, but for some misfortunate that is all they have. I tried to figure out why people are lazy (including me), take for example a simple thought ; there are times you don’t want to do things, the reason?, well you think its rather good not doing it, you know that even if you do it, it wont be as good you wanted it to be; so here lies the devil!
Ok, it might seem this is too much obvious, yes it is but using this I came to a clear conclusion of "Why I am lazy?" I am one of those pure Virgos, crazy nit-pickers and perfectionist, requiring everything around to be perfect. And lo behold, I have the answer, everything I have to do eventually does not get categorized as "done", cause I waste my time and think: no use doing it wont come out good anyway. What a mess it is!
Its a conspiracy, The Super Duper Natural Power (God) uses to nullify my qualities, doing things the nicest way!
So here we are, I hope you got the thing and are to learn how not to be a fusspot and "do" things. I wish I could also do the same ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment