Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Fluky


Hold tight

Nothing missing
Look around
Pupils listen
Can you listen?

In my dreams, I'm dying all the time
Then I wake it's kaleidoscopic mind

Gentle impulsion
Shakes me, makes me lighter

We run around in circles
When circles are kept in larger squares

They've got tricycles in skirts
This is a mouth that needs religion

I'm breaking out
Last chance to lose control!

5 comments:

Sukriti said...

i cant understand this one !
:(
ur going to elaborate this to me someday

Grivan said...

aaa...
don't expect that, mujhe bhi zada kuch samajh nai aa raha tha! hehe!

Anoushka said...

And I thought I was able to understand this one !!!
Loved it too from what I could make out of it.

Grivan said...

@anoushka
lol! haha! great!
it just depicts what people are losing nowdays not having time for themselves...
if that was what u had interpreted...
or else maybe u can explain it to me!

Dhruv Varma said...

"In my dreams, I'm dying all the time
Then I wake it's kaleidoscopic mind" Copy! :-) No offense :P

Followers