Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Growing Up?


Sincerity is a chore that we perform every day. Honesty is a conscious constant effort, like hiking up your pants when you don't have a belt. Love is the nearest street corner to your house, you see it every day and you pass it by, always reminded, always there for the taking. Truth is brushing your teeth, you can force it, fake it, or mean it, but if you get it done eventually you'll come to like it.


Wonder why it took me so long to realize this! Wonder why I seemed to go round and round but never to the point! It's more of a perfect day today rather than just any other day! Its worthless stretching and rebounding every time like a rubber band, but invaluable staying like a long and calm thread. You just need to stop and clean up the mess around.

And now I feel like lying down and wondering, what had happened, what had got a hold on me. Was I so weak? Was I so stupid? But I will probably never get an answer, or maybe I just grew up.

2 comments:

Sukriti said...

seems like an incomplete story

btw the first para was really good. u wrote it on ur own?

Grivan said...

it was just random... i was whirling too much!
nai i didn write the first para, read some parts of it somewhere (saidthegramophone.com) and i expanded it! :P
but one thing it is so much deep and true in itself...

Followers